Ma'lords and ma'ladies !
It seems we have a new personality with us, recently. Another king, his grace Tate Warstone !
We did a small interview to learn more about him. Take a seat and enjoy ~
1. So, first of all, we have a very general question. Who are you? I know it takes years to find who we really are, but as far as you know give us a brief description!
- Well, young elf, Tis I your Gracious King and I have come to reinstall peace over these glorious lands!! I have lived a long and rich life and have seen many things and now well I have come to ensure that my loyal Kingdom, reign victorious!
2. That's interesting. Because we already have a king, so how is going to be? Two crowns on the throne?
- Two crowns? Hardly! Young sir your mind seems to be baffled by all the ale! There is only one rightful King to the Crown and that will be me... All will be made clear shortly! Do not fret... I shall deal with the imposter!
3. *Coughs awkwardly* Rhunön's swords! That means there's a competition going on. Do we have to be afraid of the consequences?
- There will be no consequences nor any competition... The imposter will be dealt with and I will take over running these lands.
4. *Nods and writes that down* And anything else you would like to tell to our readers?
- Only that the Kingdom will see some changes, but they will all be for the better. I shall get rid of the riff raff and make the Stronghold great again and heaven help those who stand in my way.
Thank you very much for your time. I'm sure you will look foward to reading the interview soon *bows and steps back slowly*
I hope you all liked the blog. Let's see what more we will get, in the future, from him!
You need to log in to comment.
Ejlia Irhueth Ah still no evidence to your right to the throne beyond a monopoly on violence, *King* Tate.